Homeoptions was formed to help debtors who do NOT qualify for the designated schemes such as Mortgage to Rent and for debtors who do not want to go the insolvency route. You’ve recovered financially from the crash and your home is worth more than the current caps and you simply need a fair sustainable restructure of your mortgage. We do encourage all parties to talk to MABS in the first instance. We do NOT give advice but construct offers for you to deliver to the Vulture and help you on your Road to Recovery by extracting a fair outcome for all parties. See our page https://homeoptions.ie/how-we-can-help/ on how exactly we can help.
Please remember you are not alone and thousands of families are in the same position. Homeoptions objective is to give you back some control of your destiny when you feel there is no hope of a fair restructure and you cannot obtain financing due to your credit record.
We can help those
- families facing the threat of repossession or who have already received legal correspondence from the Vulture
- families in the middle of the legal process; it’s never too late
- facing eviction; it’s never too late and can be avoided but please act fast
- coming to the end of the term of their loan or already there. Mainly loans relating to Bank of Scotland Ireland mortgages currently managed by Pepper
- trying to negotiate with the fund on your own
- receiving various letters that are difficult to understand
- families who entered into arrangements with the Vulture, are not satisfied, and did not take independent advice
- customers of PTSB and Ulster Bank who have had their loans recently sold to the Vultures
If you fit into any of these categories or have a particular issue you just want to ask about, please read https://homeoptions.ie/how-we-can-help/ and then email us at the address given on that page.