Homeoptions is a Not-for-Profit formed to help citizens of Ireland deal with Vulture funds with respect to their family home. We do not offer debt advisory, personal insolvency practitioner services or legal advice. Our service is to work with individuals and assist them through the many steps of dealing with Vultures as follows:
- We will first listen to your story, your journey over the last decade regarding debt issues surrounding your family home. We will identify those who present as “Vulnerable” and treat accordingly.
- We will assess where you are in the process and help you accordingly.
- We will create offers for you to make to the Vulture; ways for you to restructure your debt and stay in your home.
- If appropriate, we will help design your proposal to the Vulture that will allow your family to downsize safely to a more affordable and suitable property.
- If the Vulture is unresponsive to your offers, we will help with the next steps.
- If the Vulture insists on taking you down the legal route to “Repossess” your home, we will help with the court process.
- We will help you draft your Affidavit which is required, including times when you are in front of the County Registrar.
- We will create a set of arguments for you to present in Court.
- No matter which stage you are at, we can help; please don’t leave it too late.
Homeoptions offers homeowners settlement plans that give the Vulture a reasonable return on their investment and a fair repayment schedule for the family. We have a number of options depending on your circumstances. We try to ensure that you do not pass step 3 above and that the Vulture settles based upon your proposals.
All the offers we propose for you can be funded either by the Vulture through a long-term restructure or through the Homeoptions Mortgage-to-Rent-to-Repurchase (MRR) platform – https://homeoptions.ie.
Warning: It is imperative that you engage with the Vulture. By making reasonable offers to restructure or settle, you greatly enhance your chances of success in Court assuming the Vulture rejects all your offers.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your story.
- Fairness will prevail under the “Boxer Moran’s Bill” passed in October 2019 or under your Rights contained within the European Community Human Rights (Article 8).
- The judge wants to find a solution and needs to take into account all circumstances of the case; threat of homelessness, vulnerability, fairness of offers, excessive profit taking, etc. The judge now needs to have regard to real interests and conduct of both parties.
- You must engage and tell your story.
- We will assist you each step of the way. Depending upon your circumstances, you may need to appoint a solicitor or PIP at some stage. We can help with their appointment and brief them accordingly.
- Vultures are granted “Repossession Orders” to repossess; they cannot be used to extract more cash out of families.
Your next steps
If you or your friends, colleagues or family members require assistance regarding your family home with vulture funds or banks, please get in touch. Tell us your story and your experience. We believe we can help all debtors in distress on their family home with our wide range of ethically funded solutions. However, before you’re on that “Road to Recovery and Certainty“, you are going to need help. We will listen to your problem, your experience and your hope for your family home; we will then plot a course of action for you which may, more than likely, involve professional advisors. We are not advisors but a provider of solutions. However, we recognise that you might be alone and unsure of where to turn.
Once we are satisfied that we can help, we do need, as a Not For Profit, to ask you for a donation towards our costs. This donation contributes to the running of our office and our staff and is €100 per month. Your journey to recovery may require the services of a solicitor or a Personal Insolvency Practitioner and additional fees may be required for their services.
Contact us at email@example.com in complete confidence with your story now; early planning is essential for the journey and peace of mind!